Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
At MojaKid, we only use the highest quality materials, work with trusted partners, and manufacture our garments using tried and tested processes. This helps us to ensure that every single item that we send to our loyal customers is in the best condition possible.
But we know that, sometimes, a garment might not be exactly what you expected. Perhaps your kids have had one of those unbelievable overnight growth spurts. Or maybe the fit just isn’t right. It happens. And so, if you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, all you have to do is get in touch with us and we can sort it out together.
How it Works
Requesting a return, exchange, or refund from MojaKid is simple. All you have to do is…
1. Drop us an email to [email protected] and let us know that you want to return or exchange an item from your order. All we ask is that you let us know within 30 days.
2. Check your item to make sure that it’s still unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, and has all the packaging and tags intact. We need this to process your return efficiently.
3. Pack up your item and send it back to us. We’ll give you all the information you need, like addresses and reference numbers. All you have to do is pop it to the Post Office.
4. We’ll take a look at your item and confirm your refund or exchange. We always aim to process returns within two business days so that you’re not waiting around too long!
5. If you’ve requested a refund, you should have the cost of the item back in your account within 10 days. If not, contact us and we’ll take a look at what’s going on.
6. If you’ve requested an exchange, we’ll let you know if we’ve got the right size in stock. If so, we’ll send it right out to you. All you have to do is pay for delivery. Simple!
7. On the rare occasion that we don’t have the right size in stock for an exchange, we’ll work together to find a solution such as arranging for a refund or issuing a credit note.
Handy Tips for Returning Your Items
It’s easier to use the original packaging to return your item, rather than searching the house for a box or envelope, or buying something new. So it’s a good idea to take care when opening your MojaKid parcel in case you do need to send something back to us.
When you accept a delivery from us, responsibility for the items automatically shifts from us to you. Responsibility doesn’t shift back until we receive the return, so when sending an item back it’s always best to use a tracked delivery service to avoid delays or losses.